My Favorite Things

I love the holidays and I wanted to start a series of posts called “My Favorite Things” to let you know a little bit about me and to show you some fun gift ideas along the way (and I like the title because it reminds me of Oprah!) So tag along for the next 7 days and hopefully you will learn a little bit about me and find some great last minute gift’s!!

My first favorite thing (and these are in no particular order.. I do not want to offend my dog) is my precious pooch Tiki! The Lasting Impressions family this year has all become dog lovers. Andrea adopted her wonderful Stella and Brooke adopted Drama this past fall! I grew up not being an animal lover. I lived on a farm and had a lot of stray cats and a few dogs, but none that I could not live without. All of that changed when Andy and I added Tiki into our lives 2 weeks after we were married. We found a great breeder and went and picked her out and the rest is history. It feels funny to be “one of those people” who is very attached to their dog.. but I am!

JjxC4.jpg

My favorite Things for Tiki:
gYroi.jpg bSkQx.jpg
Y1uFo.jpgDJScq.jpg
  1. I never see things for Tiki and think.. I have to get that.. until I saw this “Holiday Meal” from Target. Unfortuantely it was sold out right away, but I think this is one of the cutest toys I have ever seen!
  2. Her “Aberdoggie and Fetch” Sweatshirt. As much as I could have seen myself being one of those dog owners who dresses their dogs.. I am not. My husband would not allow it and quite frankly I like to save my money for my own clothes. But last winter we realized that she was getting very cold in our house and outside in the snow, so we ran up to Lulu and Luigi and bought her this warm sweatshirt and now she runs to me when I want to put it on her. She loves it!
  3. INTERACTIVE RIPPYS - This is what Tiki is getting this year for Christmas (Dont tell her!). These dog toys have detachable arms and legs for them to get “pulled apart”.
  4. Dog Life Jacket in Pink Polka Dot - This again is something that my husband, family and firends laughed at. But there has been more than one occasion where Tiki has decided to go overboard in a boat or pool and this makes me feel a lot more secure in her floating abilities!
Thank you Kelly Brown Weddings for the family portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Member of Minnesota TeamWedding.com™:
Complete Minnesota Wedding Ideas Website!

Followers

Labels

Our Weddings (82) Chair Covers (34) Personal (22) red (20) ideas (19) Black (18) White (17) purple (16) Outdoor Weddings (15) Green (12) pink (12) Press (9) winter weddings (9) MN Bride (8) awards (8) Orange (7) Summer (7) Windows on MN (7) Anniversary (6) Fall Weddings (6) Muli-Cultural (6) video (6) Brown (5) Favorite Vendors (5) fall (5) Blue (4) Calhoun Beach Club (4) Christmas (4) Favorite things (4) Mill City (4) Nicollet Island Pavillion (4) Praise (4) Special (4) business (4) About Us (3) Depot (3) Events (3) Gold (3) Landmark Center (3) Navy blue (3) Runners (3) Tent (3) fashion (3) semple mansion (3) turquoise (3) Barn (2) Camerose Hill (2) Crowne Plaza (2) Damask (2) Destination Venues (2) Featured (2) First Dance (2) Golf Course (2) Grey (2) Lafeyette Club (2) Lake (2) Lighting (2) Local Vendors (2) Minnetonka Orchards (2) Overlays (2) capture Studios (2) farm (2) outdoor wedding (2) quote (2) slideshow (2) stonebrooke (2) thank you (2) 317 on Rice Park (1) Basillica (1) Bearpath (1) Brackets (1) Bridal Boutique (1) Bridesmaid Dresses (1) Cafe Lurcat (1) Carlson Towers (1) Carnations (1) Ceiling decor (1) Celebrity (1) Ceremony music (1) Class (1) Damico (1) Dance (1) Dessert bar (1) Destination Weddings (1) Dress (1) Earle Brown Heritage CEnter (1) Edina Country Club (1) Edinburgh (1) Etsy (1) Five (1) For fun (1) Graves 601 (1) Great Hall (1) Hilton (1) Holiday Inn-Lakeville (1) Invitations (1) Irvine Park (1) Jackpot Junction (1) Jax (1) Kelly Brown (1) Linens (1) MN Arboretum (1) MN Boat Club (1) MN History Center (1) Mcnamera Alumni Center (1) Millinium H (1) Muesum (1) Musuem (1) Olympic Hills (1) Pantone (1) Park (1) Photobooth (1) Photography (1) Private Home (1) Rehearsal dinner (1) Rental Items (1) Resource (1) Rustic (1) Sale (1) September (1) Services (1) Shopping (1) Silver (1) St.Paul College Club (1) St.Paul Hotel (1) Temple of Israel (1) Tiowaken Spirtual Center (1) Twin Cities Bridal (1) University Club (1) Vada Photography (1) Venues (1) Videos (1) Vintage (1) Walker art Center (1) Wayzata Church (1) Website (1) Wedding Coordination (1) Wisconsin Weddings (1) advertising (1) advice (1) attire (1) birds (1) flowers (1) food (1) fun ideas (1) golden valley Country Club (1) hennepin ave united Methodist (1) hiring (1) inspiration board (1) nautical (1) radisson (1) redribbon photography (1) sculpture Garden (1) solera (1) studio blue (1) target field (1) thankful (1) theknot (1) wedding facts (1) weddingwire (1) white bear country inn (1) yellow (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP