My Favorite Things.. Part 3

ipZgl.jpg
My computer, Iphone and Ipad...
Yes I will admit it, I Love technology and specifically my Apple Products. I feel in love about 5 years ago and do not think there is any turning back now! I love how they all perfectly sync together perfectly, I love how they all serve their seperate functions and make my job as a wedding planner so much easier. I am excited to implement my ipad more! I have had it for a while, but now I have all of my photos on it and am learning new tricks! I do not think that you need many accesorries for these technology wonders, but here are a few of my favorites...
AvQL2.jpg Q74MW.jpg
ShDxU.jpgew0JI.jpg


  1. I love my pink Speck Laptop cover... Not only for the color, but because it prevents cracks and scratches as I throw it in my purse.


  2. I think an arm band for your iphone is key if you are using it while walking or working out. I love to just put on my tunes and get a good sweat!


  3. I love this Speck Ipad Cover, I do not have this... Yet, but I love the stylish look!


  4. I recently bought Things for my Mac and my iphone and it has created a whole new level of organization for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Member of Minnesota TeamWedding.com™:
Complete Minnesota Wedding Ideas Website!

Followers

Labels

Our Weddings (82) Chair Covers (34) Personal (22) red (20) ideas (19) Black (18) White (17) purple (16) Outdoor Weddings (15) Green (12) pink (12) Press (9) winter weddings (9) MN Bride (8) awards (8) Orange (7) Summer (7) Windows on MN (7) Anniversary (6) Fall Weddings (6) Muli-Cultural (6) video (6) Brown (5) Favorite Vendors (5) fall (5) Blue (4) Calhoun Beach Club (4) Christmas (4) Favorite things (4) Mill City (4) Nicollet Island Pavillion (4) Praise (4) Special (4) business (4) About Us (3) Depot (3) Events (3) Gold (3) Landmark Center (3) Navy blue (3) Runners (3) Tent (3) fashion (3) semple mansion (3) turquoise (3) Barn (2) Camerose Hill (2) Crowne Plaza (2) Damask (2) Destination Venues (2) Featured (2) First Dance (2) Golf Course (2) Grey (2) Lafeyette Club (2) Lake (2) Lighting (2) Local Vendors (2) Minnetonka Orchards (2) Overlays (2) capture Studios (2) farm (2) outdoor wedding (2) quote (2) slideshow (2) stonebrooke (2) thank you (2) 317 on Rice Park (1) Basillica (1) Bearpath (1) Brackets (1) Bridal Boutique (1) Bridesmaid Dresses (1) Cafe Lurcat (1) Carlson Towers (1) Carnations (1) Ceiling decor (1) Celebrity (1) Ceremony music (1) Class (1) Damico (1) Dance (1) Dessert bar (1) Destination Weddings (1) Dress (1) Earle Brown Heritage CEnter (1) Edina Country Club (1) Edinburgh (1) Etsy (1) Five (1) For fun (1) Graves 601 (1) Great Hall (1) Hilton (1) Holiday Inn-Lakeville (1) Invitations (1) Irvine Park (1) Jackpot Junction (1) Jax (1) Kelly Brown (1) Linens (1) MN Arboretum (1) MN Boat Club (1) MN History Center (1) Mcnamera Alumni Center (1) Millinium H (1) Muesum (1) Musuem (1) Olympic Hills (1) Pantone (1) Park (1) Photobooth (1) Photography (1) Private Home (1) Rehearsal dinner (1) Rental Items (1) Resource (1) Rustic (1) Sale (1) September (1) Services (1) Shopping (1) Silver (1) St.Paul College Club (1) St.Paul Hotel (1) Temple of Israel (1) Tiowaken Spirtual Center (1) Twin Cities Bridal (1) University Club (1) Vada Photography (1) Venues (1) Videos (1) Vintage (1) Walker art Center (1) Wayzata Church (1) Website (1) Wedding Coordination (1) Wisconsin Weddings (1) advertising (1) advice (1) attire (1) birds (1) flowers (1) food (1) fun ideas (1) golden valley Country Club (1) hennepin ave united Methodist (1) hiring (1) inspiration board (1) nautical (1) radisson (1) redribbon photography (1) sculpture Garden (1) solera (1) studio blue (1) target field (1) thankful (1) theknot (1) wedding facts (1) weddingwire (1) white bear country inn (1) yellow (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP